We would love to share our prayer requests with you. May you pray with us?
- That God would stir the hearts of people to pledge toward our ministry.
- For wisdom to know how to store our items here in Canada.
- That our obedience would draw others to Christ.
- We are thankful for the good folks at RVA. We’ve been able to communicate with them and gain more of an understanding on what life may look like in Kijabe. We have also purchased a number of items for our home at RVA (bedroom furniture, kitchen supplies…).
- Our children have completed their standardized testing and have been provisionally accepted to attend RVA starting in August.
- We have received medical clearance.
Philippians 4:4-7 is a great reminder to us. “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”